1. the footstool … the perfect addition to any seating group but extremely practical in a bathroom … as big as will fit the space without cluttering it.
2. this buttoned armchair works well anywhere … lovely in the bedroom or as a pair in a quiet corner of a sitting room or study. I do love the idea of a pair of these (or one plus ottoman) in the corner of a large country kitchen … for that quick cup of tea.
3. a buttoned chesterfield or even chaise is the ultimate … anywhere, anytime. Looks fabulous in anything from an exquisite velvet to a vintage linen.
4. the rolled back armchair is a classic design that can be positioned in a classic or contemporary setting, depending on fabric … I love the slightly higher version around a dining table.
5. these squishy daybeds as a pair, are perfect for that covered verandah with view of the garden … just curl up with a book and throw rug.