1. Timber floors, walls and ceiling create a warm palette, all complimented by the stone clad wall in similar hues.
2. The balance between the texture of timber and stone, and the crispness of the minimal white wall, porcelain freestanding bath and bedlinen, is perfect. Note the contrasting timber shades of the furniture.
3. Beautifully designed timber furniture provides the warmth, texture and perfect scale in this otherwise simple white interior.
4. The contrast between the smoothness of the timber floor and the rustic nature of the timber furniture gives this room another dimension.
5. If you can be bold enough to follow the warm tones of the timber and stone with soft furnishings (rather than contrast with additional colour) the end result will be extremely elegant.
Images: wiesergut hotel, hinterglemm, austria